Skip to Main Content
bottle of 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon N° 1

Collector Only

Cabernet Sauvignon 2021 N° 1 Voluptuous • Opulent • Incorrigible

90 points

Wine Spectator

All Accolades

Our 2021 JCB No 1 is a blend of three vineyards, 70% St. Helena fruit and the remaining 30% from the eastern hills above Stags Leap.

Experience N° 1 with Jean-Charles Boisset

Tasting Notes

Rich and authoritative, this wine demonstrates a deep purple hue in the glass, unveiling aromas of blackberry and plum that linger on your palate.

bottle of 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon N° 1

N° 1

The Story

jean charles boisset observing glasses of red wine

The N° 1 signifies Jean-Charles vision of the penultimate wine, and the first Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon that he ever created a wine that embraces the power of Napa Valley with the elegance of his native Burgundy. JCB No 1 reflects the true elegance and refinement of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon a rare jewel in any wine collection, there can only truly ever be one N° 1.

glasses of wine on top of a napkin
Accolades & Reviews
  1. 2024 Jan
    93 points

    James Suckling

    2021 N° 1

  2. 2022 Jul
    93 points

    James Suckling

    2019 N° 1

  3. 2021 Feb
    97 points

    Wine Advocate

    2018 N° 1

  4. 2018 Oct
    96 points

    Wine Advocate

    2016 N° 1

  5. 2022 Oct
    97 points

    The Wine Independent

    2015 N° 1

  6. 2016 Oct
    96 points

    Wine Advocate

    2014 N° 1

  7. 2016 Nov
    90 points

    Wine Spectator

    2013 N° 1

  8. 2016 Jan
    Double Gold medal

    American Fine Wine Competition

    2012 N° 1

  9. 2013 Oct
    91 points

    Wine Spectator

    2010 N° 1

  10. 2012 Apr
    90 points

    Wine Spectator

    2009 N° 1

Explore Wine

The Finest Expression of Wine Character

Shop All Wines
Bare wine bottle with gold snake choker wrapped around it

Become a memberJoin the Club

JCB Wine Club

Join Now